To expand our team, we are now looking for an Office Manager Sport & Media. The Office Manager we are looking for is the point of contact for employees and external parties of Studio Automated. The field of work is broad, challenging and dynamic.
In addition to the well-known office management tasks:
• (light) HR activities
• arranging lunches, dinners, etc.
• making agreements internally and externally
• helping to think about what we as an office could improve in facilities for staff and external relations
• Ensuring that the office supplies are replenished,
• supporting the customer success manager in ordering various products for our partners and customers
We certainly see opportunities in developing marketing communication ideas for our relations in collaboration with the Marketing Department. Setting up campaigns and possibly organizing events for our internal and external relations.
For this role we are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
• Completed MBO education (e.g. CE, Media & Communication or Business Administration, Schoevers) and NIMA B is a plus
• Has 5 years of work experience at a (preferably) ICT and/or Media company with a demonstrable track record
• Strong communication skills, experience in dealing with a diverse group is an advantage
• Ambitious, energetic, drive and high level of responsibility
• Self starter
• Demonstrable experience in organizing events and managing suppliers
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Fluent in english
If you are an energetic office manager with a can-do mentality and a proven track record we would love to hear from you!
Team Studio Automated
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and experience.